Create your free website with Google My Business account
Google will automatically use the information and photos from your Google My Business listing to create a site that you can customize with themes, photos, and text. Your free site will automatically update whenever you change your business information or post new photos. Your website will also be optimized for display on desktop, laptop, and mobile devices.
Once you’ve claimed your business, you’ll see a dialog giving you the opportunity to stay in Google My Business and begin creating your site. Click “Preview your site” to get started. You can also click “Not now” and come back later by clicking the Website menu in your Google My Business account.
The rest is simple: follow the instructions on your screen and start creating a site that will delight your customers, old and new. You can publish your site right away or wait until you’re ready to show it to the public.
Google has now included a new website builder tool as part of its Google My Business platform that lets small businesses easily create and maintain their websites.
Want to make the most of your site? Learn how to edit and optimize your website.
Google My Business Posts
This article provides details about the benefits of Posts and how posts work.
One of the most powerful local SEO strategies a business can use to improve their local search rankings is claiming and optimizing their Google My Business (GMB) listing. Posts let you connect with existing and potential customers via messages posted to your business listing on Google Search and Maps. You can create and share announcements, offers, new or popular items in stock, or store event details directly with your customers.
When customers have more access to your business information and updates, they can make better decisions as they browse. The Posts feature offers 4 main benefits:
- Facilitate direct communication from you to your local customers
- Improve customer experience with timely information
- Promote your sales, specials, events, news, and offers
- Appeal to your customers with engaging videos and photos
Types of Google My Business Posts
To make Google My Business Posts even more versatile and appropriate for almost any type of business, there are different types of Google Posts you can create:
- Book [an appointment]
- Order Online
- Learn More
- Sign Up
- Get Offer
How it works
Posts are visible to users on the Posts tab of the business listing on mobile and on Google My Business websites. A Posts may also be shown on Maps, Search, and the Overview tab of business listings based on various signals. Posts can include text, photos, or videos to promote business listings. Learn how to create posts on Google.
Google My Business account
You can list your business on Google in 4 simple steps:
- Go to Google My Business to sign-up and create a new listing.
- Enter Your Business Name and Address in the Search Box. Select a listing if it appears amongst the suggested matches, or create a new one and provide the necessary information.
- Verify Your Business: Google will verify that your business is located where you say that it is. You will have to wait for 1-2 weeks for a postcard with a verification PIN.
- Complete verification and start sharing the latest information.
Google My Business How to delete Photos
- Sign in to Google My Business and choose the page you’d like to manage.
- Click Photos at the top of the page.
- Choose the photo you want to delete in full-screen view.
- In the upper-right corner of the photo, you’d like to delete, click the trash can icon.
- Open the Google My Business app.
- Touch the menu icon > Business Photos.
- Touch the photo you’d like to remove.
- In the top right corner, tap the menu icon > Delete.
Any new profile photo you upload will also be saved in your page’s public “Profile photos” album. cover photos, logos, and business-specific photos can be found in your “Identity photos” album.